Finds of the Week: It has been a long time

9:31 AM


It has been a long time since I have shared my finds of the week, because it has been a very long time since I have found the time to read blogs. I am hoping to reenter the blogging world with lots of comments, follows, and posts.




"Why sacrifice what you love in order to find a more "stable" job, especially when there are countless ways you can make money in your area of expertise?" ~ Tessa Emily Hall


The Trust of Silence



"Silence was not something I wanted to be trusted with, but the Lord knows what we need when we don’t." ~ Katie






"It is discouraging. It is frustrating. It makes you angry at yourself. You made a plan, a very good plan, but it crumbles. I know the feeling, I have been there. This year has been very discouraging when it came to meeting my goals." ~ By me on Word Painters

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Glad you're entering the blogging world again. :)
    My blog is creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    You can post it on here sometime if you want. :)

    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete