A Little Post

9:16 AM

I am feeling better this morning, so hopefully I will post regularly again. Yesterday, our other goat gave birth to two kids! That means we have four goats! It is so fun to watch them, they are so sweet. Again, I wish that I could post pictures of them but I am not able.

So what are you all going to be doing this week? I will be busy writing an article for a magazine, working on my book and all the chores and other daily tasks I have to do. I also am going to try to spend some time reading some books that I have been wanting to read. I have a whole pile on my book shelf that has been waiting for me.

Well, I better get busy! Thank you for stopping by.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Goats are so cute! I don't have any, but a couple of my friends do. I really want to get some. Maybe this summer!

    ReplyDelete